Re: Displaying a program on 2 screens at the same time

Author: der.hans
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Displaying a program on 2 screens at the same time
Am 16. Feb, 2019 schwätzte Brian Cluff so:

moin moin Brian,

What about setting up 3 workspaces? Have two of them in mirror mode and
the third gets the LibreOffice presentation mode notes?

Then switch between the notes screen and the extra mirror to go in and out
of demo mode.

ciao,

der.hans

# https://www.LuftHans.com https://www.PhxLinux.org