Re: Plug

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Plug
Its been running for about four minutes now and the drive is just flashing.
This is what I ran:
bmike1@MikesBeast:~$ sudo mount /dev/sdc1 /mnt/test
[sudo] password for bmike1:
Mount is denied because the NTFS volume is already exclusively opened.
The volume may be already mounted, or another software may use it which
could be identified for example by the help of the 'fuser' command.
<then I realized it was automounted>
bmike1@MikesBeast:~$ sudo umount /dev/sdc1
bmike1@MikesBeast:~$ sudo mount /dev/sdc1 /mnt/test
bmike1@MikesBeast:~$ find /mnt/test -type f -exec cp "{}" /dev/null \;