Re: ppa for bionic

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ppa for bionic
I really need to finish my thought before hitting send. Anyhow the part i
left out.

to remove you use rm or rm -f. If you use the apt-add-ppa process this is
how they are added. if they are part of the sources.list file in /etc/apt/
then you will either need to comment out (ignore but keep) or delete the
line. This is why the format of "## text" has been adopted to keeps notes
on what you are doing within the files.

Stephen