Re: kde connect and pos phone

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: kde connect and pos phone
Do you mean the partitions can't be accessed as long as the phone is
locked to one carrier?  Stephen, I checked remote filesystem browser in
settings on the desktop, and it's enabled.  On the phone kde connect has
storage permissions and all other permissions I can give it. (contacts,
phone, sms, and storage)