Re: resolv.conf problem

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: resolv.conf problem
The link you provided put me on the right track.  At this url there are
three answers to the question how to disable systemd-resolved in Ubuntu
17.04.  The first answer says it also works for Ubuntu 18.04.  The
instructions in the first answer fixed the problem for me.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/907246/how-to-disable-systemd-resolved-in-ubuntu

Thanks to everyone who replied.