Re: CentOS 6/7

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: PLUG Distro
Subject: Re: CentOS 6/7
How does the predictable naming conventions work in VMs? I see they always
differ slightly.

Are we not using a pool of expected syntax like 1/2/3 ??? Or is it built on
things like mb.vendor, # nics, and other arbitrary things like that?

I've been reconfiguring servers that were vMotioned from one DC to another
... the nic names are ALWAYS *slightly* different.

Im not sure why the way you access single user mode had to change.

Thanks,
Alexander.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+