Re: OT: Cell Phone Advice

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob Elzer
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Cell Phone Advice
i have the same phone and gave up when walmart stopped supporting their app
on it, I got a brand new lg v20 on ebay for $200 mpdel h918 for tmobile it
runs android 7.0

let me know if you get this updated, from my understanding one of the last
updates of the note 2 locked it so it can't be rooted. I've been looking
but haven't found a recent root.

i would really like to root mine so i can do some useful things with it.