video pluging to block out faces

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: video pluging to block out faces
moin moin,

I need to post some video with people walking by and would like to block
out their faces to respect their privacy.

Is there a plugin for a simple video editor than can fairly reliably
recognize there are faces in the video and block them out?

Can it add lego or minecraft heads rather than just pixelating?

I also need to not block out a couple of specific faces for the people I
was recording.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who