Re: How to disable UEFI ??

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: How to disable UEFI ??
That's what I figured. Arch and Ubuntu are big, mainstream distros.
Those whose needs are best served by lesser known distros that
booted perfectly with mbr might have trouble if they haven't devoted
many programmer hours to jumping through not only UEFI hoops, but also
bad UEFI implementations from the hardware manufacturer.

And, of course, Secure Boot hasn't even entered the discussion yet.

SteveT