Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW - Or any other post for that matter
Subject: Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW
While you may not be an agent for Kim Jong-un, it's completely within
the realm of possibilities. This is a huge problem and there may be
HUGE consequences.

Not so fun when YOU'RE the target of accusations masked as ambiguity,
is it?

There's a reason we were taught at the age of 10 not to spread rumors.

Just for the record, I highly doubt you're an agent for Kim Jong-un.

SteveT