Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Post : INTEL’S SECURITY FLAW IS NO FLAW
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:39:54 -0700
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Who knows if this is true, however here it is:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7pb7pv/intels_security_flaw_is_no_flaw/?st=jc9a2mp7&sh=7ef2e2c1

I would hope people smart enough and possessing enough knowledge of
logic to program computers would have the smarts and logic not to pass
along "information" like this, even with the "who knows if this is
true" disclaimer. I didn't see one reference to a remotely credible
source, and I saw an obvious political agenda in both the article and
the comments.

I went up the URL to https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/ and still
saw nothing but drivel from wannabe poser internet journalists making
up unsupported pseudo-speculations. No different from the tabloids at
the checkout line, except probably less credible.

Passing along a URL to a sewer site like this is a disservice to all,
and lowers your credibility, "who knows if this is true" not
withstanding. I hope nobody passes this further, because it's almost
certainly just plain bullshit.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive