Re: Nvidia driver issue

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Nvidia driver issue
That's an older Nvidia card and the latest drivers which nvidia-driver
points at don't support it. You'll need to install the 340 version
(340.96 is the latest) of the driver in order for that card to work.

There's most likely a package for the older version, in the Ubuntus it's
called nvidia-340

Brian Cluff