Nvidia driver issue

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen M
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Nvidia driver issue
Hey y'all

I just installed a GEForce 210 into my desktop. I'm running Fedora 24 and
I tried to install drivers with 'dnf install nvidia-driver' when I rebooted
my system it crashed. What happens it goes to a white page stating
something went wrong and to log out and try again. I have attempted to
uninstall/reinstall the drivers but there isn't any success. From what
forums are out there they say it works but I guess I'm a special case.
Anyone have a suggestion about how to fix this? I'm about ready to just
reinstall Fedora so then it can install properly.

--
Stephen Melheim
602-400-7707