Keypass questions

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Keypass questions
I know several of you here are using keepass. of those users who is working
with the various browser integrations and the various android apps. and the
usual or unusual means of keeping the db across multiple locations.

I have been wondering about keepass and its use for some time, but now with
the recent security hold found in Lastpass i am taking a second look at it.

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/07/27/lastpass-password-manager-zero-day-bug-hits-the-news/

​PS i know this is not a real 0 day bug, so does the author. not sure why
he decided to do that sort of weird headline.​

Stephen