Re: OT: How to delete unwanted apps from Android phone?

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Stephen Partington, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: How to delete unwanted apps from Android phone?

I've stayed a lot with Sony for the
      same reason, well that and they still make something smaller than
      5" phone.  They're usually good about providing bootloader
      unlocking, though the last Z5 Compact I got was more of a pain,
      part of why it's still locked/unrooted, but a longer story.

      I wish oneplus would make a not-huge phone, I'd be all over it.

      -mb