Fedora Custom OS

Author: Nathan England
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Fedora Custom OS

I'm installing Fedora 24 Server and I discovered something new.
I have a bash script I run after I install a system that adds my repos
and packages and sets up the system the way I want. I typically use the
Fedora Server disc to install my workstations because I can start with a
minimal system and then install what I want.

Well, today, while installing Fedora 24 I click on the Software
Selection and much to my surprise and happiness there is now an option
for Fedora Custom Operating System which installs just the minimum stuff
for people like me, wahoo!

- --
Nathan England
Web Developer