Re: IgnitionDeck help

+ (text/html)
Author: unixprgrmr01@gmail.com
To: Keith Smith
CC: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: IgnitionDeck help
Keith,

I am just starting out with Word Press, but have 33+ yeaers of UNIX
experience. I am intentionally developing on a laptop to facilitate taking
it places, and getting help. I don't even have the development plugins
installed yet. I was able to get the WP basic installation installed OK
but I was unable to install the IgnitionDeck plugins according to
instructions. So, I installed Akismet while waiting for help from the
support group. It installed just fine. I did some searching and used the
same pattern to install the basic IgnitionDeck plugin. I then installed
Wordfence, it installed fine, but crashed my WP development html page. I
ended up commenting out the Wordfence lines in /etc/wordpress/htaccess. I
am unable to do any upgrades, the window just sits there and gives me no
response. The 2 remaining Ignition Deck plugins also fail to install
according to instructions even when I use the manual method I used to
install the IgnitionDeck base plugin.

Is there any way we could get together? I will be happy to meet with you
any time any where in the valley.

Please let me know.

Thanks You!
Lynn
Ph: 480 632-8633

Todd,

I've been to the install fests before... I'll put the 16th on my calendar.

Thank You!

Lynn​