Re: To Tux or not to Tux (VM's)

+ (text/html)
Author: James Dugger
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: To Tux or not to Tux (VM's)
In the past VBox's GuestAdditions plugin for file sharing between host and
guest systems has had latency issues and even file corruption when the
shared folders had a lot of files to manage. Is this still a problem in
VBox. I don't recall this issue in QUEMC, though admittedly it has been a
while since I have used the later.