Re: Domain Name / Hosting

Author: Wayne D
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Domain Name / Hosting
Well, Thank you all for the responses! It's going to take a little
time to peruse through and make my selection. What little prelim I HAVE
done suggests that the days of "DIRT-cheap" are over. :-(

All I wanted is a domain name 1-5yrs, A SIMPLE website with one email.

One thing (I) do not like about GoDaddy is the endless up-sell B$. It's
one of the reasons I'm considering jumping ship.