Re: Microsoft has developed its own Linux. Repeat. Microsoft…

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Microsoft has developed its own Linux. Repeat. Microsoft has developedits own Linux • The Register

Also of note, I've never had real
      success with wine for anything other than diablo, but I really
      like using seamless mode under virtualbox.  I use that running 2
      windoze systems (my work image and a personal with my old office),
      and it works quite slick across all my monitors (5 currently) with
      free-floating apps like visio or whatever under win.

      I call windoze my "visio hypervisor" for a reason, I can mostly
      ignore windoze is there with seamless mode and that I still need
      to have it around at all.

      -mb