Re: O/T : Looking for an entry level LAMP developer for cont…

Author: Steve Litt
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: O/T : Looking for an entry level LAMP developer for contract work.
On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 06:57:19 -0700
Keith Smith <> wrote:

> It is my understanding they cannot take your house because of the
> Arizona homestead law.

Same with Florida, although under such circumstances you might have
trouble paying the mortgage.

> Several days in the hospital might cost $25,000 retail and you might

If that's true in Arizona, it's sure not true in Florida, where 7 days
will be well into 6 figures, at least at some hospitals (and can you
really negotiate and say "fine, I'll just go to the hospital in thenext
town" when you've just had a heart attack?)

Anyway, all I was saying is that on 1/1/2014, Obamacare made it *much*
easier for older people and people with less than perfect health
records to work for themselves. I'm not going to discuss the politics
of Obamacare.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2015 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21