Re: OT: Laptop Disposal

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Laptop Disposal

I don't think they're interchangeable,
      pretty diff case and everything if I remember right.

      I know most of the 6xx latitudes were almost nefarious for dying
      en masse generation after generation, I've seen/heard multiple
      companies needing to constantly replace mobo's in them for
      failures that it got at least one to switch laptop vendors because
      of it.

      The joys of buying "economy" (ie. cheap) enterprise-class laptops,
      which quickly trickle down to secondary/refurb resale to
      unsuspecting consumers at what seems like a good price until it
      dies too.

      -mb