WIndow motor

Author: Stephen M
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: WIndow motor
This is not the WIndows OS just your average window. My father is
looking for a switch to put into his mobile home to lower the shades.
He was looking at some kits but told me they are in the hundreds. I
know this is something strange to ask the group but I seem to always
ask some strange things.

Does anyone a good setup that could be used to lower the shades? He's
not looking for something big because the windows aren't that large.
Plus he is not really looking to run wires but I wanted to see what I
could help him with. A Pie would be interesting to see but that still
leaves the motor.

Any thoughts?

--
Stephen Melheim