Re: CentOS Networking with V Box

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Torres
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: CentOS Networking with V Box
I didnt think that was the reason. just for the simple fact that I was
connected wirelessly at Starbucks......their router assigned me an IP
address using the enp0s3 file.

anyways, I removed the device and reinstalled, still the same thing. I
still think its a setting in my router or perhaps Windows strikes again and
there is something in the Network Manager that I dont understand.

How frustrating.....anyways, thanks for the help, if you think of anything
else, please let me know.

Going to bed now..