Re: CentOS Networking with V Box

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Torres
To: michael, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: CentOS Networking with V Box
What is your "outside" interface you're bridging to? Where does the "host"
get it's address from?

I am assuming your refering to my network adapter? in this case my
wireless adpater and yes, in my VBox config settings, I am choosing that
adapter

If your familiar with VBox settings, here they are line by line...

Attached To: Bridged Adapter
Name: Killer Wireless-n/a/ac 1525 Wireless Network Adapter
Adapter Type: Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (82540EM)
Promiscuous Mode: Deny
MAC address: 080027FFA0AC
Cable Connected: yes

I have verified that the MAC address is the same in my ifcfg-enp0s3 file.