Eclipse IDE issue

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Torres
To: PLUG-discuss
Subject: Eclipse IDE issue
I am having an issue getting my Eclipse IDE to open my workspace.

Here is the background info...

I am running Fedora 20
I have Eclipse (Keppler)

The error message that I get when I run my IDE for that workspace is:

"Workspace at '/var/www/html' in use or cannot be created , choose a
different one"

The permissions for the html folder are rwxrw-rw- as well as for the www
folder. root owns the folders.

I can open an entirely different workspace no problem. But for some reason
eclipse seems to think that this workspace is in use.

There are no other processes running for eclipse. I have followed message
board instructions to delete the .lock and the .log files from the
.metadata folder in the workspace. I have even deleted the www and html
folder altogether.

Has anyone had this issue? Any advice would be appreciated.

Mike