Re: USB writes

+ (text/html)
Author: Daniel Stasinski
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: USB writes
Still true last time I checked but they use a lot of techniques to mitigate
the problem. They write to different locations and I'm told some have far
more memory space internally than is available to decrease the amount of
writes to any given address. My first USB drives lasted maybe a year at
most but I have a few now that are 7 years or older.