Re: OT: How to move Android screenshots to dropbox?

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: How to move Android screenshots to dropbox?
Right, but if your devices stores screenshots in a place that is included
as part of the global "Camera" files location they would get included. this
has been my experience with some roms, and some of the stock droid X Droid
bionic builds. My HTC didn't do this until I used Cyanogen.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Joseph Sinclair
<>wrote:

> The snapshot-to-dropbox function is a feature of the Dropbox app, and is
> specific to snapshots (they're intercepting the intent, not watching the
> location).
> Dropbox would need to add the screenshot feature to their app (by
> intercepting the intent to save a screenshot).
> You might suggest it to them, but it's up to them to build it.
>
> On 10/01/2013 05:44 PM, wrote:
> > It's great to have snapshots that I take with my Android phone
> > automatically show up in Dropbox on my computer and tablet.
> >
> > But what do I need to do to get screenshots to do that also?
> >
> > Screenshots go into a separate folder in the gallery and are
> > not copied to Dropbox. How can I get that to happen?

Stephen