Right, but if your devices stores screenshots in a place that is included as part of the global "Camera" files location they would get included. this has been my experience with some roms, and some of the stock droid X Droid bionic builds. My HTC didn't do this until I used Cyanogen.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Joseph Sinclair <plug-discussion@stcaz.net> wrote:
The snapshot-to-dropbox function is a feature of the Dropbox app, and is specific to snapshots (they're intercepting the intent, not watching the location).
Dropbox would need to add the screenshot feature to their app (by intercepting the intent to save a screenshot).
You might suggest it to them, but it's up to them to build it.

On 10/01/2013 05:44 PM, joe@actionline.com wrote:
> It's great to have snapshots that I take with my Android phone
> automatically show up in Dropbox on my computer and tablet.
>
> But what do I need to do to get screenshots to do that also?
>
> Screenshots go into a separate folder in the gallery and are
> not copied to Dropbox.  How can I get that to happen?

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen