Re: How to turn off kwrite colored text?

+ kwrite.png (image/png)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to turn off kwrite colored text?
You should be able to set all your kwrite prefs back to default by doing:

rm ~/.kde/share/config/kwriterc

I'm running kwrite 4.11.1. I've attached a screenshot of where I find
highlighting on mine. Perhaps you have an older version that either
doesn't have the option, or it's in another location.

Brian Cluff