Re: How to turn off kwrite colored text?

Author: joe@actionline.com
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to turn off kwrite colored text?
I wish it were so, Brian. But I find not "Highlighting" option to toggle
under "Tools."

I tried reinstalling kwrite and that didn't help.

And now, by messing with kwrite settings, I have messed it up so
backspace no longer works and it acts like there are endless spaces
following the text on each line.

What have I done?

I can't find a reset to default settings either.