Re: Slackware vs Kubuntu

+ (text/html)
Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Slackware vs Kubuntu
I tried it, but the Nvidia driver wouldn't work. I tried to reinstall
it, but the installer gave an error message saying it couldn't
continue. I guess I might have to wait until Next month when they
release it.

Is there anything keeping me from going to
http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/ downloading the kernel
from there and installing it?