Re: OT: How to fix Chromebook display size?

+ (text/html)
Author: Dazed_75
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: How to fix Chromebook display size?
First reflex reply is that the Chromebook has a higher resolution display
and does NOT assume you want a full screen representation so gives you a
window of the same or similar pixel dimensions as the Xoom thereby making
it appear physically smaller.

As to how you can change that behaviour, I have no idea, but you might look
over (or Google) Chrome Settings.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:53 PM, <> wrote:

> Why does a Xoom 10.1" screen tablet provide larger images of a webpage
> than a Chromebook 11.6" screen shows of the exact same webpage -- as
> shown in the snapshot at the link below of the two units sitting
> side-by-side?
>
> http://www.upquick.com/temp/xoom-chrome.jpg
>
> And how can one fix the Chromebook to naturally display larger images
> (without having to use CTRL++ several times)?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.