Re: mounts cd twice

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Havens
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: mounts cd twice
test
new mail from me is being rejected.

at least 10 of my mail to the list have been rejected because:

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

I'm sorry to bug you with this but when I try to login to PLUG's website I
am told:

You may not be able to visit this page because
of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing
for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your
request.
Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the
System Administrator of this site and report the
error below..

but no error is given. WHat's up?
So then I send a mail to plug (
http://phxlinux.org/contact-us/3-inquiries-about-plug.html) but am not
given notification that my mail went through so I don't know if that
worked. Hence this mail that went through on the first attempt.
    Mail Delivery Subsystem <>
4:17 PM (7 hours ago)

to me