Re: kids android

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: kids android
There are lots of 8gb n7s hitting ebay. And the app is linked to the market
it came from. Wich has an account associated to it. But i am not sure how
this works with multiple device accounts. That should be checked because if
the main device acct has an app linked to market and a Google account then
it should still work for the guest device account. But i have not seen this
for sure yet.