Re: ssh -Y question [RESOLVED]

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ssh -Y question [RESOLVED]
From: Dazed_75
> Fixed by deleting the files in ~/.dbus/session-bus/ of fogtest.
> Makes me wonder if those files (if any) shouldn’t be deleted
> automatically on startup.

IIRC, on a normal logout from KDE/GNOME/whatever, the DBUS session manager
deletes those session files. I had a look on my home machine and found 4
files in that dir. 2 of them were stale, 2 were relatively recent and in-use
by the local X session and the one that I started with ssh -Y. I wonder why
my stale files didn't interfere with me starting ssh -Y, while yours did?

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows
The Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress/