Re: ssh -Y question [RESOLVED]

+ (text/html)
Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ssh -Y question [RESOLVED]
I also would like to thank those who helped fix this. I have one
computer that has kubuntu 8 installed on it. It's the older, slower
machine that's a server and firewall. The other computer is newer and
faster. It has the latest kubuntu and windoze on it.

There are a few games that run on the older machine. When the new
machine is running linux I use ssh -Y to access them. So thanks to the
nice people who figured this out, I have somewhere to look if I ever run
into that problem.