RE: perlmagick

+ (text/html)
Author: Carruth, Rusty
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: RE: perlmagick
Did you tell synaptic to update.. oh, sorry, 'Reload'... its database
first? Please try that and then try the download of permagic. In fact,
I can almost guarantee you that will fix it, as I just tried to download
perlmagic using synaptic, and it failed. THEN I did 'Reload' and tried
again, and viola', it worked. (You may also then have to update qt4,
but oh, well J)

(BTW, I said default 'route' (I hope!), not 'root'. Say 'route ' to see
if you have a default one. ;-) It is likely that you do, since you can
do web browsing and email (and since the pings worked), but just wanted
to clarify that. Since ping worked, you can skip the 'check your
default route' step :-)

Rusty