RE: Looking for Streaming Media Software Recommendations

+ (text/html)
Author: Nadim Hoque
To: Mark Phillips, Phoenix Linux Users
Subject: RE: Looking for Streaming Media Software Recommendations
For that setup i used mediatomb. It is a ver simple program that says it
can do transcoding but I was unable to do it. I think debian has it in the
repos, but if not pretty easy to compile. One it is set up and the config
file has the correct info in regards to databases (it can us mysql or sqlit
as the back end) the the rest is through a web interface.

Nadim Hoque