Re: An introduction and RFC on education path.

+ (text/html)
Author: Kenn
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: An introduction and RFC on education path.
Hi Derek,

Yes, I noticed the install-fests on the plug site, will keep an eye on the subject for next meet and come check those out. I'm a radio-fan, mostly SWL, scanning and WiFi stuff but I did get my General in 2010 so I could do some transmitting. I also went for it just for the personal challenge.

Have you used fldigi much? I can usually only decode jibberish, but I was successful with the ARRL PSK31 bulletins.

Thanks!!!

-Ken