Re: hard disk failure

+ (text/html)
Author: Nathan England
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: hard disk failure

It greatly saddens me, Michael, that you feel so familiar with the members of
the Phoenix Linux Users Group public email list that you are comfortable
making such a disgusting comment.

I joined this public mailing list to learn about linux many years ago, to
contribute to the group as a member, and participate in the technology it
represents. As a born-again Christian, I am appalled at the comment, which has
absolutely NO place in a public forum such as this, and nothing to do with the
technology this forum represents. And as a father with 4 daughters I take
personal offense to such a comment.

In the future, please remember this is not the personal posting grounds of
Michael Havens, but a public forum for the research, help and evangelism of
open source technology. There are a whole slew of new .xxx domains where your
comment would be more appropriate.

Nathan England