Re: ide-eide

+ (text/html)
Author: Derek Trotter
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: ide-eide
I used to have this ancient computer that wouldn't recognize more than I
believe a 40GB drive. So it wouldn't recognize the 80GB drive I put in
it. Once I booted the machine from a floppy, linux would see the drive
without any problems. So once your older computer is booted into linux,
you shouldn't have any trouble accessing the drive. At least that's
been my experience.