Re: Speakers For PG Day 2011

+ (text/html)
Author: JD Austin
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Speakers For PG Day 2011
I've always meant to get more into PostgreSQL especially now that Oracle
owns MySQL. I do a lot of Oracle related work and when I first saw
PostgreSQL's pl/pgsql it shocked me how it looked almost exactly like
Oracle's pl/sql. I don't know which came first though.
I'm hoping now that Oracle owns MySQL that PostgreSQL gets the kind of
attention MySQL did. I'd love to see something on par with Oracle
Application Express for PostgreSQL and the tools that made MySQL easy to
use:)
JD