Re: log out

Author: John
To: nicepenguin, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: log out
You could probably use the script in the last post if your using gnome. Then just change the command to something like "gnome-session-save --logout" and set your screensaver to the time you want.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/fedora-35/start-and-stop-script-with-screensaver-728498/

I haven't tried it though.