Re: [OT] android phone, possible to get a good deal?

+ (text/html)
Author: Doc Media
To: Plug Discuss
CC: fouldragon
Subject: Re: [OT] android phone, possible to get a good deal?
Make that three people using the Pre (myself and my wife included), but
ours is on Sprint. I was fairly happy with it for a while, but I am
also starting to look at Android phones. I was one of those Nextel
carry-overs, so I guess that means I've been a Sprint customer for a
long time, which created a lot of intertia to overcome if I want to
change carriers. But my experience with Sprint has been mostly good so
far. Not sure what it would take to get me to change.

- Scott