Re: Compact Flash cards

+ (text/html)
Author: gm5729
To: PLUGAZ
Subject: Re: Compact Flash cards
GPT disk

A GPT disk uses the GUID partition table (GPT) disk partitioning system. A
GPT disk offers these benefits:

Allows up to 128 primary partitions. (MBR disks can support up to four
primary partitions and an infinite number of partitions inside an extended
partition.)

Allows a much larger volume size - greater than 2 TB, which is the limit for
MBR disks.

Provides greater reliability due to replication and cyclical redundancy
check (CRC) protection of the partition table.

Can be used as a storage volume on all x64-based platforms.

Remember it's not that we have something to hide, we just have nothing we
want to show.
---Keep tunnelling.