East side Stammtisch at NEW LOCATION

+ flier.pdf (application/pdf)
+ menu.pdf (application/pdf)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: East side Stammtisch at NEW LOCATION
The east-side Free Software Stammtisch will no longer be meeting at
Boulders on Broadway.

Starting on September 21st the we will be meeting in the Banquet Room of
Iguana Macks (1371 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, Arizona 85224)

The banquet room is on the righthand side of the building in the back.
It's up 2 steps and through a set of double door... you shouldn't be
able to miss it.

At the new location we'll have a private room so we won't have to shout,
high speed wireless (I tested it personally to 7Mbps), and probably most
importantly... tons of available parking! It's even got a screen for a
projector if we need it.

Food and drink, as always, will be optional, but I suggest you come
hungry as the food here is excellent. I suggest you try the calamari...
it's some of the best I've had.

I've attached a flier to pass out to anyone you know that might want to
come, and a copy of their current menu.

See you there,
Brian Cluff