Re: Interesting DNS issue

+ (text/html)
Author: Mike Ballon
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Interesting DNS issue
Very interesting. I don't think the technical aspects are all that
difficult, but the reputation of the cooperating or say, authoritative
servers, is more questionable. I do trust the ISC though, at least they have
never given me a reason not to. That and I just love to read RFCs :), mostly
because I enjoy knowing that Micro$oft has a tendency to do whatever they
want regardless.

-Mike