Re: Zabbix

Author: Bryan O'Neal
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Zabbix
Shawn do you have a clean 1.8 SNMP V1 XML Template I could have - I
messed mine up (Thought I had cloned it but did not) and I am having
trouble getting some of the ones I built off of the temples on the
template site to import. No way I am setting up a dozen near identical
48 port switches by hand :)