need June west side topic

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: need June west side topic
moin moin,

we need at least one topic for the west side meeting announced before the
devel meeting next week. If we don't have it by then, I will cancel June's
west side meeting.

If we do have a topic, there are funds to purchase pizza. We will need a
volunteer to arrange for the pizza.

Ideally, we'll have 2 or 3 presentations that take up to a half hour each.
We need at least one announced before the devel meeting in a week.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.